I turned 29 last month and much like Pheobe Buffay there are some things I want to achieve before I turn 30 next year, some just because they will be pushing me forward, some for fun and some because I feel I really should have done them by now hah. And they happen to mostly fit into the themes of the mood boards that I did at the start of this year. I’ve already made a start on some and I started a bullet journal which I’m hoping will help me keep track of getting these things achieved.
- Visit Sabine in Munich
- Visit New York (this might just have to be booked).
- Girly weekend.
- Last festival of my 20s. (I think we’re going to book tickets for All Points East).
- Go on a hike.
- Launch Kireli (I’m sorting this out at the moment)
- Start a retirement fund.
- Enter awards for work.
- Go to one exhibition a month. (Already been to 3 in the last month).
- Mentor someone & be mentored.
- Learn about investing money. (I’ve ordered a book called Tim Hale’s smarter investing).
- Make something to sell online for passive income.
- Self portrait challenge.
- Teach a class OR do a talk.
- Pitch for business.
- Hot air balloon ride.
- Do a handstand again.
- Learn to properly hula hoop.
- Cook 5 friends a 3 course meal from scratch. (I’ll do this when our new kitchen is finished).
- Stand on a moving skateboard for longer than 10 seconds.
- Do up our flat. (We’re currently doing the kitchen)
- Treat yourself regularly.
- Read 5 books minimum. (So far on my list I have Catcher in the Rye, Murder on the Orient Express, The Handmaids Tale, His Dark Materials, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, When Breath Becomes Air and Lolita).
- Figure out my style.
- Make more videos.
- Blog once a week.
- Start learning to drive again.
- Say yes to doing things.
- Pay it forward.
- Turn 30 somewhere really special.